Thursday, May 05, 2005

Bees scare me though.
They scare most people.
For me the fear comes from wondering if the bee I'm seeing is a killer bee that wandered away from a huge swarm.
This has been a concern of mine ever since I saw some killer bee movie a few years ago.
There's a lot of killer bug movies.
Most of them seem to be about spiders though.
Killer spiders are scarier than bees.
Because they don't have to work in groups.
Most spiders seem to work solo
and
they walk really slow.
Which creeps me out.
Because that makes me think that they're cocky.
They're like,
"Hey ya know what, I'm deadly. You can run away and scream as loud as you want. I don't care. I'm just going to crawl really slow because I know it looks creepy and that's what I'm all about: creeping you out. So go ahead, run and scream.
I think it's hilarious."
I'm so glad spiders don't fly and make buzzing noises like bees.
That would be a scary movie:
Flyed-Buzzing-Killer-Jumbo-Spider

No comments: