Monday, June 13, 2005

I'll be back in New York at the end of August
to do a taping for Premium Blend on Comedy Central!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never thought I'd go hiking.
I have though.
I've gone on more than one occasion.
I wasn't even sure what hiking entailed.
I always thought it meant that you walked around carrying a huge stick.
Or maybe you had to bring rope and lasoo it to the top of the hiking place,
then start climbing.
It's none of those things(at least when I went hiking it wasn't those things).
When I went it was basically just walking up and down hill and getting out of breath.
Sometimes the hill can get steep and you feel like you might fall over(at least I did).
I actually like it.
But it makes me realize how out of shape I am...

No comments: