Friday, August 31, 2012

Over the last year or so the union(AFTRA) I was a member of due to past appearances on tv combined with the other union(SAG). Because of this, I am now a member of both. IMG_1682

I always associated SAG to be more of a union for hardcore thespian types. So I love that I am in it now.

Every once in a blue moon I get asked to audition for a part in a movie but it's VERY rare. For some reason I was asked to audition for 2 movies over the last month. Which clearly must be a sign that the world is ending! ;-)

In all honestly I think I ALWAYS display my acting ability at these auditions I've been too but not when I read the lines from the script. I think it's more from when I show up and "act" like I'm not surprised that I was invited to the audition. :-)

No comments: