Sunday, October 21, 2007

I like watching professional athletes play sports every now and then
because
when a person or a team wins we can all see why they won.
No one can argue about it and say, "I just don't see why they won, they're not that good..."
because
we all saw that person or team win when they scored the most points.
It's not a matter of opinion. It's a fact.

Sometimes I feel bad for athletes when their game is on tv
because
if they make a mistake like running full speed into a wall or tripping over there own feet
it gets played over and over and over again.
Then after it's played over and over again they seem to play it one more time in slow motion(just as a reminder).
If I was that person who ran into the wall or tripped over my own feet I would totally lie and claim that I did it on purpose
then just say somthing like,
"I'll do anything for a laugh!"
Then I would give everyone a squiggle pen.

No comments: