Thursday, December 13, 2007

I think it's time for me to stop my sleepytime tea drinking habit.
I had another cup last night and added an extra tea bag
and
it was very effective again(only this time I didn't have any intense dreams).
What happens if I become too dependant on it and it becomes a problem?
I used 2 tea bags last night...
by next week I could be up to 4 and I could selling things I own on street corners just so I could buy another box.
Then the next thing I know I'm in rehab for my sleepytime tea problem.
I'm sitting in a circle with all of the other rehab people
and
one by one we announce what has brought us to rehab.
One person says, "Hard core drugs!".
The next person says, "Hard core drinks!"
Then they get to me
and
I'm clutching an empty sleepytime time box and twitching as I say,
"Sleepytime tea..."
Everyone calls me a pussy
and
refuses to be my rehab pal
and
I am left alone in the ping pong room(which I'm sure they have at the rehab building)
playing solitaire ping pong against the wall...

No comments: