Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Chickens!
I woke up and saw some news story on tv about a truck load of raw chicken falling onto a highway somewhere.
It made me feel glad that I hadn't randomly been jogging on that highway
because
that would have been gross to randomly be jogging on a highway and be so focused that you ended up tripping and falling into the pile of chickens.
Then all the cars on the highway would drive by you and judge you.
You'd be, "The crazy chick sprawled out in the pile of chickens".
They'd all assume that you had caused the situation.
Someone might even take a picture of you to show their friends
and
be like,
You guys look at the crazy chicken lady! Laying with the chickens!
Then everyone would laugh.

After thinking all of this, it made me feel glad that I never jog on highways or freeways and have no intention of doing so in the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! ...why am I craving chicken all of a sudden?