Friday, April 17, 2009

UGH...

I think I may have just taken my worst driver's license photo EVER.
I was all prepared to take an awesome photo but then suddenly the woman who was about to snap my picture said,
Just take off your glasses.

Just take off my glasses?!
Are you kidding me?!
My glasses are my shield .
Without them I apparently...
take a drivers license photo where I look like a serial killer.

That's what I look like in my new photo: a serial killer.

I showed the picture tp my sister
and
she said,
Whoa, you look like a serial killer...you should have just asked them to take it again.

She's right, I should have
but
for some reason I didn't.

Taking off my glasses unexpectedly makes me lose all logic.

Now I am trapped with another dreadful license photo yet again!

Have a great weekend, everybody!