Sunday, April 11, 2010

Yoga? What has become of me?

Over the last month I have started doing yoga.
This obviously means that hell has frozen over.
I have started out with the very easy level dvd kind
and
have found that that has prepared me for the kind I have switched over to a couple of days ago: ashtanga yoga.
Ashtanga yoga is a lot more difficult than the other kind(for me) and I am just doing the very basic beginner kind of it(also via a dvd). When my body gets used to this I plan to move on to actually taking a class.
The reason I am holding off on taking a class and taking all of this prep time is to avoid being the person in class who continually topples over and ends up accidentally punching other people in face.
No one wants to be that girl!

And yes, this is really me posting this.
My blog hasn't been hacked.

No comments: