Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I don't remember if it was in college or junior high,
but at one of those times someone spread a rumor that the wrappers on Trident gum were edible.
And I listened to them.
I can't believe it.
How could that person do that?
They obviously had a problem.
I hate them.
You can go ahead and tell them that I said that too.
I don't care, go ahead.
I wonder what that person is up to these days...
I bet they're chewing on Trident wrappers still.
and
Still spreading rumors about it.
That's so like them.
Either that or maybe they turned it up a notch and chew on regular paper now.
I bet right now they are in the corner of an art supply store just chewing away on a pack of construction paper.
I wouldn't be surprised.
Then I bet they'll drink some paint from a can to wash it down.
I bet they live in NY too.
That's usually what those kinds of people do.
They move to NY.

No comments: