Saturday, April 30, 2005

So apparently there was some glitch on some airline's website.
I forget which airline, my friend happened to tell me the story.
Someone was booking a trip and it said the flight price was 89 cents.
When they saw it they immediately went and booked a lot more flights for 89 cents.
I thought that was quick thinking on their part and pretty daring.
If I were booking a flight and it said the cost was 89 cents on my computer screen,
I would be like,
"89 cents? I must be hallucinating. I better shut off my computer then take a nap then try to book this flight when I stop seeing abnormally cheap prices."
Then I'd take my nap.

But this person was like,
"89 cents!!! Damn, I better book flights quick to Hawaii, and other place that seem like they are awesome to go to."

That's the way to do it.

No comments: