Monday, October 24, 2005

I did a fun show at Drake University in Iowa on Saturday.
Thanks to everyone who came out to the show!
and
Thanks to SAB for swindling everyone into going!

I love traveling and doing shows it's one of my favorite things.
But for some reason whenever I take an airplane, I always seem
to sit next to someone who falls asleep then ends up leaning on me and snoring.
This person never wakes up no matter how many time I punch them in face.
Just kidding, I wouldn't do that...
But serously no matter how many times I punch them they never wake up.
Instead they just start snoring louder.
When they finally wake up they're always startled and say,
"Was I leaning on you the whole trip?"
Then I'm like, "Yeah."
Then they're like,"Well why didn't you say something?!"
Then I'm like,"Because I think I've fallen in love with you..."

No comments: