Friday, October 28, 2005

Halloween is such a fun holiday.
I love dressing up every year, and going to parties.

I bet there are people who refuse who refuse to let go of trick or treating.

If I live to be really old I want to start going trick or treating again,
and
demand candy.

The candy giver will be like,
"Aren't you about 90yrs too old for this?

Then maybe I'll accuse them of hating the elderly,
and tell them to give me candy to erase the pain of their discrimination.

When asked what my costume is,
I would say,
"I'm a junior high girl from the 90's who is outraged that "My So Called Life" got cancelled."

Then they would be like,
"Oh but it kind of looks like you're dressed up like a panda bear..."

Then I would demand candy again to wash away the pain of them thinking my panda bear costume doesn't look like a a junior high girl from the 90's who's outraged that
"My So Called Life" got cancelled.

No comments: