Saturday, April 14, 2007

It's been about 3 years since I've had a cigarette.
I'm pretty much at the point where the smell of cigarettes sickens me
and
I can't even imagine going there again.
People always ask how I quit.
I think the motivation came from people asking me,
"Since when do you smoke!? You never seemed like the smoking type!"
whenever I was smoking a cigarette.
And they were right. I never was the smoking type, until college.
Then I suddenly became the chain smoking type.
I can't believe I was
and
I don't even remember how that got started...
I do however remember standing outside once
and
putting the wrong end of the cigarette in my mouth
and
lighting the end that's supposed to go in your mouth
and
it bursting into flames.
Thus proving, that I am indeed not the smoking type.

No comments: