Friday, June 29, 2007

My Television debut...
happened alot sooner than I thought(sort of).
It happened in fourth grade when Chronicle(a popular New Enland news show) came to our elementary school.
I don't know what they were there to cover, but we watched the camera crew tape it outside from our classroom window
and
started waving wildly to try to grab their attention.
It worked.
Footage of our classroom full of waving kids appeared on the show for a brief moment
and
I was one of the crazy waving arms in the crowd.

I just know the basic details of this from reading my elementary school diary.
I've been reading my old diaries a lot lately because I am trying to write something.
If i ever finish it and it doesn't suck, I might let someone read it.

Have a great weekend everybody! :-)

No comments: