Wednesday, September 17, 2008

For awhile...
I thought the email people were mocking me.

You know sometimes when you send an email out to people then you end up spelling someone's(or everyone's)name wrong so the some emails come back to you?

Well, when it said "Fatal mail daemon error!"(or whatever it said that was something like that)in the emails that came back, I would get really annoyed
because
I thought that when the email system used the word "daemon" they really meant to use the word "demon" but had left out the "a" on purpose just to piss you off and be like,
"Hi we're the email demons here to inform you that you fu@$ed up! And we want to annoy you more by spelling the word demons wrong!"
Sincerely,
The email daemons!!!HA!HA!HA!


I'm glad I cleared that up.
Life is so much more peaceful for me now.

No comments: