Thursday, March 03, 2005

Today I'm in Green Bay, Wisconsin to perform at the University of Wisconsin here.
Whenever I think of Green Bay I think of a bunch of football fans wearing cheeseheads.
This makes me feel a little bit intimidated about tonight's show.
This also makes me feel like an idiot for thinking with a stereotype.
I hope nobody throws a football at my head...

Last nights show at the Univ. of Wisconsin-Stout was fun but awkward.
The was a small but attentive turnout due to the fact that there was a championship basketball game going on at the same time.
Thanks to those who showed up regardless.


I've been really lucky with my driving out here.
I've only gotten lost twice.
But I've been able to figure out I'm lost right away
and get back on track in seconds.

This is due to the fact that I think I have a gift:
whenever I'm lost I feel like I'm going to vomit.

Pretty weird, huh?

I'm like a human compass.

If I ever decide to quit comedy maybe I could join the freak show at the circus
and
be billed as "Compass girl".

My show would be a blindfolded me being misguided into the wrong direction.
Then I'd figure out the right path through puking.
Sounds like a showstopper.

No comments: