Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Bad marketing plan

A group of people knocked on my door the other day
in an attempt to convince me to join their religion.
I'm not sure if they were Jehovahs Witnesses or something else
but
I was just surprised that that still happens
as a way of spreading the word about what you believe in.
Do Girl Scouts still go door to door?
If so I have a feeling that they are far more successful at selling their cookies
than the other people are at selling their religion.

If there were a game show called, "Door to Door" that showed an on-going competition between groups of people who trying to sell the most things by a knock at the door,
Girl Scouts would always be the champions.
The show would probably get canceled pretty quickly because it would be too predictable.

On a more important note, don't forget to vote!

No comments: