Saturday, February 26, 2005

I couldn't get an internet connection at the hotel I was at yesterday.
So that's why there was no post.

I performed at Lawrence University in Appleton last night
and
the University of Wisconsin in Stevens Point the night before.
Both shows were pretty fun.
Thanks to folks who were able to make it out.

I'm trying to eat healthier foods from now on when I'm traveling.
It's really easy to just eat crap when you're going from hotel to hotel.
I have this fear that I'll eat nothing but donuts
and
get so big that I won't be able to fit through a door.
I'll be so out of shape that walking 2 feet becomes a struggle.
Then I'll keep calling the front desk and demanding that they send a tow truck to my room
to drag me to McDonalds to order everything they have available...AGAIN.

Luckily that hasn't happened yet.