Thursday, February 17, 2005

My cell phone is intense.
Whenever it rings it makes other electrical things like a tv or radio, make noises.
I can only imagine what it's doing to my head.
My brain is probably radio active now.
Or there is a huge hole in it that is capable of storing voicemail messages.
I'm sure that's exactly what's going on.
10 years from now I'll be in the hospital with a hardcore migraine.
They'll run every test on me
and
never be able to figure out what it is.
The all of a sudden AT&T will show up.
A staff of 100 people who work for AT&T will just barge into the hospital
and
push everyone out of the way and be like,
" Val you have 10 million messages in your head. None of them are for you but there are still 10 million messages in your head for other people. That's why you have that migraine. You might want to delete those."

Then they'll all do a swift pivot turn(in unison) and exit the hospital.
The only reason the staff of AT&T showed up was to deliver that important message.
I'm glad they did.
I've never had a migraine.
But if I did I'd want someone to tell me how to get rid of it.
Thanks AT&T.

No comments: