Saturday, February 12, 2005

I'm done with the beginning part of this tour.
My last show was at the College of St. Scholastica in Duluth.
It was a good time and again everyone was nice.
The rest of the tour starts back up in about a week in Wisconsin.

Thank you to all of the schools who have had me over so far
and
to everyone who came out to the shows and laughed at the things I said.
I appreciate it.


I'm off to Minneapolis tomorrow.
On Monday I'll be showcasing at NACA Nationals which should be fun.
Unless, I blow it...
Maybe I will.
I hope I don't though.
Maybe I'll think too highly of myself, then when my name is announced I'll start spinning onto the stage like a big show off.
Then on the third spin I'll fall over dramatically.
It all happens in slow motion.
The audience can't believe it.
"That's what she gets for spinning like a fool!", they think before they start booing.
I just lay there on the stage, tragically.
Digging deep for the courage to get back up
and
finally I do.
But then a herd of leaping deer come running onto the stage and trample over me.
So I decide to remain down on the ground.
I also decide to never spin in public again.

I don't think that will happen though.
I'm not a big fan of spinning.
Hopefully I'll just tell my jokes and people will find them funny.
I need to stay focused.

No comments: